The International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) created this set of essential guidelines to support the development of clinical laboratories in developing countries.
The topics covered in these essential guidelines are:
- Managerial guidelines to set up a clinical laboratory under difficult circumstances
- Basic level of Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Essential guidelines for Total Quality Management & Accreditation based on ISO 15189
- Basic training in managerial skills
- Basic quality control at low cost
- Environmental conditions
Click in the link on the right to access the document.
This resource was originally posted in Global Health Laboratories.